Capsinol respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. Capsinol will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only keep it for your own use.
Capsinol uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
– If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
– To make shopping at Capsinol as easy as possible, we store, with your consent, your personal information and the details regarding your order.
– If you place an order with Capsinol, we will, if desired, keep your data on a secure server. You can enter a username and password. As a result, your details are immediately known and you do not have to enter them again with every new order.
– E-mail address can be used to inform you about related topics. You can of course unsubscribe from the e-mail newsletter at any time immediately.
– If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors and customers. We do reserve the right to publish inappropriate comments, in part or not.
– If you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask for your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the promotion, to announce the prize winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.